Enjoy the flight....
.... And, learn something new...
1) What is the name of a triangle where all sides have different lengths?
2) A triangle has sides of length 8 and 13. What are the possible lengths of the 3rd side?
3) Two sides of an isosceles triangle are 5 and 7 feet. What is the perimeter of the triangle?
4) DEF is a right triangle. If angle E is 37 degrees, what are the measures of D and F?
5) Where do the altitudes of a right triangle intersect?
6) If the 3 altitudes of triangle ABC intersect outside the triangle, what type of triangle is ABC?
Find Math Definitions such as types of triangles at mathwords.com
Notes and problems about triangles and geometry from vitutor.com
Median, altitude, and bisectors; Definitions, illustrations, and properties of triangles; Practice test and solutions from mathplane.com
Free custom search engines from freefind.com
<--- Practice Quiz
"When 2 Angles Meet" by Chris Burke (Click lower right corner to enlarge)
Weekly Webcomic #95 "Movie Projection" - the math guy pitches his film idea (a love triangle)